• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it just the covers or is the Golden Age Submariner Huge VS the Silver Namor

25 posts in this topic

Good to see that your moving over to the dark side, it won't be long until you sell off those Spidey's to help fund some of these GA treasures. Not sure why this approach was used for so many years and by different artists but I wonder who started it first (Shomburg?). Everett classic of course but his first Sub-Mariner Cover from this run (which was actually Timely's last), how the heck does that happen? (shrug)

SMC31CGC8.jpg[/img]

SMC31CGC8.jpg[/img]

SMC31CGC8.jpg[/img]

You just keep looking for excuses to post that book don't ya! :baiting:lol

So I figured I'd get into the action, and since I don't have a copy I stole your image a few times. In case I hadn't said this, wow awsome book Peter! (thumbs u

Good to see that your moving over to the dark side, it won't be long until you sell off those Spidey's to help fund some of these GA treasures. Not sure why this approach was used for so many years and by different artists but I wonder who started it first (Shomburg?). Everett classic of course but his first Sub-Mariner Cover from this run (which was actually Timely's last), how the heck does that happen? (shrug)

SMC31CGC8.jpg[/img]

Thanks & agreed with the posts prior to this one that is an exceptional copy of a sharp yellow SM book. Is that what you primarily collect .. Subby's?

Richard

Thanks & agreed with the posts prior to this one that is an exceptional copy of a sharp yellow SM book. Is that what you primarily collect .. Subby's?

Richard

I guess if there was one GA book I would primarily collect it would be the Sub-Mariner. This is defintely one of my top 5 grail books. Here is another copy (US version) Mr. Bedrock was gracious enough to allow me to buy from him.

Subby32Okajimaslab.jpg[/img]