• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!
1 1

437 posts in this topic

AirFighters2v5.jpg

Adam, I never get tired of looking at that beautiful book.

The rest of the posted covers are great too. Here is one of my favorites, which I've posted before:

Thanks. If the blouse slipped any further on Valkie yours wouldn't be the only topless cover!

What a nice idea:) I'm sure I have a bunch cause that's what I usually focus on, so I'll look tomorrow, but for now...one of my favorite purple covers...

terror0001.jpg

sharon, i also have a real weakness for purple covers. pretty book.

What a nice idea:) I'm sure I have a bunch cause that's what I usually focus on, so I'll look tomorrow, but for now...one of my favorite purple covers...

[

:foryou:Billy, another Purple cover, starring Gale Allen...

planet140001.jpg

[

:foryou:Billy, another Purple cover, starring Gale Allen...

planet140001.jpg

wonderful! i'll try to see if i can scan some purple covers tomorrow. know i have some atlas books, and a jungle too that is pp [primarily purple!]. alot of my d.c.'s are pp too, just different.

Torchy and Namora are great!

yes they are, but this is probably my favorite timely girl cover, and as a bonus check the wonderful centerfold.

ma1a.jpg

ma1b.jpg

That's a great book and very hard to find in any condition, that one is beautiful!

I'll look forward to the Purple covers:) (worship):cloud9:

Torchy and Namora are great!

yes they are, but this is probably my favorite timely girl cover, and as a bonus check the wonderful centerfold.

ma1a.jpg

ma1b.jpg

That's a great book and very hard to find in any condition, that one is beautiful!

I'll look forward to the Purple covers:) (worship):cloud9:

sharon, a few years ago heritage had both the crowley and the church m.a. 1 in the same auction--9.0 and 9.2 i think. but when you looked at both books back to back, it was unbelieveable how much brighter and more colorful the mile high was. you probably could track them down on the archives--something to see.

and thanks.