• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!
1 1

437 posts in this topic

... and I have a feeling you wouldn't want to mess with the Black Widow either :devil:

From Mystic Comics, right? I still really want one of those someday.... :juggle:

Thanks (as always) for the scans. (thumbs u

No problem. You asked for unusual female characters. There aren't many but they are out there, included this lovely lady -

How about more South Sea Girl Scrooge!!!! :wishluck: Maybe a whole story!!!!

Is this Splash page from #6.

Issue #6 seems very hard to find especially in any kind of condition. All I've seen in the last two years are either Fair or Good. Haven't even seen a VG copy.

... and I have a feeling you wouldn't want to mess with the Black Widow either :devil:

From Mystic Comics, right? I still really want one of those someday.... :juggle:

Thanks (as always) for the scans. (thumbs u

No problem. You asked for unusual female characters. There aren't many but they are out there, included this lovely lady -

How about more South Sea Girl Scrooge!!!! :wishluck: Maybe a whole story!!!!

Is this Splash page from #6.

Issue #6 seems very hard to find especially in any kind of condition. All I've seen in the last two years are either Fair or Good. Haven't even seen a VG copy.

Funny you should mention South Sea Girl, as I recently picked this up.

My favorite Voodoo cover!

Voodoo2aCGC7.5.jpg

I keep looking and looking and looking but I couldn't see any story or plot.

But just in case I've made a mistake I'll be back again tomorrow. In fact, I'll be back every night no matter what to determine the exact form and shape of any plot in that page. This is simply too an important a task to leave unfinished.

I keep looking and looking and looking but I couldn't see any story or plot.

But just in case I've made a mistake I'll be back again tomorrow. In fact, I'll be back every night no matter what to determine the exact form and shape of any plot in that page. This is simply too an important a task to leave unfinished.

I think that you'll eventually get the point.. uh, points. Both of them.

Jack

OK, I finally had time to look for it again, now I know you all saw MARGO, but have you met MARGA, the Panther Woman?

sharon, have you seen this bad girl before? it's a holyoke one-shot; the book is not coverless-that IS the cover [see the price and number?]. pretty rare; i like it, i like it alot.

missv.jpg

Thanks for sharing that one, Billy, I've never seen her before...:)

and I KNEW you had, Jon...;) that was almost your book...;) I still haven't parted with any...lol...and I just bought some Weird Comics...from the same person...you started me on a new addiction..:) (thumbs u (tsk):cloud9:

and I just bought some Weird Comics...from the same person...you started me on a new addiction..:) (thumbs u (tsk):cloud9:

:whatthe:

That's awesome! :applause:

(tactful pause)

Let me know if you have any leftovers. hm