• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!
1 1

437 posts in this topic

I didn't quite notice all of that. My eyes were surprisingly drawn to the other side of the page.

It was the second thing I noticed after mistaking her right shoulder for something else...er...popping out! :blush:

venu.jpg

This is much better.

After you took that V picture did the Milwaukie's Best Light beer can come crashing down on you?

I didn't quite notice all of that. My eyes were surprisingly drawn to the other side of the page.

It was the second thing I noticed after mistaking her right shoulder for something else...er...popping out! :blush:

hm

Oh, and since you've asked, here's some more South Seas Girl dance action -

44321-SouthSeasGirl2.jpg.dcbde4e04eab9de904698e1568dd9c14.jpg

Gotta love comic books. The guy is in the middle of a bunch of smokin' hot scantily clad island girls and all he's interested in is wondering if Alani knows about the ape man.

Apparently because he's half of a pair of Siamese twins and he doesn't want abuse from his "better half".

Those two-gender sets are very unusual!

Jack

That's a beautiful run of Venus, Billy!

Any chance you could take a gander at the 15 and answer a question for the pre-code horror fans? We're wondering whether the stories in that issue are all/partly horror-themed like the 17-19.

I'm not Billy, but I do have #15, and above the Title, it says Strange Stories of the Supernatural...The first story is Graveyard Waxworks and they are IN a graveyard, the 2nd story is kind of in between,there is a magic mirror that imprisons images; for the 3rd one, they are back on a Space ship..and is the 4th story, there are these weird living dolls...so...

I guess they were on their way...

Any chance you could take a gander at the 15 and answer a question for the pre-code horror fans? We're wondering whether the stories in that issue are all/partly horror-themed like the 17-19.

I'm not Billy,

You have something to be thankful for today.

:D

but I do have #15,

Two things!

Jack

(And so does your husband.)

I'm not Billy, but I do have #15, and above the Title, it says Strange Stories of the Supernatural...The first story is Graveyard Waxworks and they are IN a graveyard, the 2nd story is kind of in between,there is a magic mirror that imprisons images; for the 3rd one, they are back on a Space ship..and is the 4th story, there are these weird living dolls...so...

I guess they were on their way...

Thanks! It sounds like there is enough to tip it into the horror category and that there are a total of 5 Venus horror books.

Edited by adamstrange

Very cool. Can't get enough pics of your runs ... Wait a minute, that didn't sound right. Let's say I love it when you share those beauties with us. :cool:

Btw, I notice that your want list is increasing by leaps and bounds. How does it feel to be freed from the Timely shackles? It's nice to see Captain Battle # 2 in that list, you'll love the book once you get it.

having a ball scrooge; cap't battle 2 and 5 are HARD. i have the 1, and 3 is common, but, man, those other two.

Very cool. Can't get enough pics of your runs ... Wait a minute, that didn't sound right. Let's say I love it when you share those beauties with us. :cool:

Btw, I notice that your want list is increasing by leaps and bounds. How does it feel to be freed from the Timely shackles? It's nice to see Captain Battle # 2 in that list, you'll love the book once you get it.

having a ball scrooge; cap't battle 2 and 5 are HARD. i have the 1, and 3 is common, but, man, those other two.

:cool:

Would you like to tango with Tangi? -

44452-Dagar15-Tangi.jpg.6aec9c07c6e8dd31a848eebd3f4fddc9.jpg

:cool:

Would you like to tango with Tangi? -

Tang and Rice Krispies Treats :cloud9: