• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!
1 1

437 posts in this topic

No one liked Tangi? Maybe, some one a little hotter would be more your speed. How about Carol Vance, a.k.a. Wildfire? (shrug)

Scrooge = Most Valuable Poster! MVP! :applause:

I can't believe Quality didn't see fit to give Wildfire some cover appearances! That's a costume that would have done Fiction House proud.

And yes , Scrooge is indeed the GA boards MVP - always nice to see pages of the esoteric and obscure :applause:

I like it. Please post the rest of the story.

Sure thing, RHG. I guess your Smash run does not go up to 27?

Scrooge, that was awesome. What a strange coincidence that Wildfire -- who can control fire -- ends up tangling with "Fire Devil."

Can you imagine what it would have been like if that strip had been drawn by Matt Baker.

No one liked Tangi? Maybe, some one a little hotter would be more your speed. How about Carol Vance, a.k.a. Wildfire? (shrug)

I absolutely agree, thank you for posting those stories Scrooge, they are just WONDERFUL...and they keep me reading these boards! :cloud9:(worship)

I absolutely agree, thank you for posting those stories Scrooge, they are just WONDERFUL...and they keep me reading these boards! :cloud9:(worship)

Glad you're enjoying them. Did you know that I missed meeting you in Chicago by 15 seconds ... the time it took Andrew to realize he should introduce us to each other but by that time you'd already walked away from his booth. Maybe next time ...

Here's another classic Jungle Queen - Lorna -

44551-Lorna9-Lorna.jpg.48aea04e0a6269f09cafdc2fccb04c1e.jpg

Glad you're enjoying them. Did you know that I missed meeting you in Chicago by 15 seconds ... the time it took Andrew to realize he should introduce us to each other but by that time you'd already walked away from his booth. Maybe next time ...

Here's another classic Jungle Queen - Lorna -

Darn, I am going to have to flog Andrew, next time I see him ...I would have liked to meet you:) I was lucky and got to meet several of the other boarders at his booth while I was bugging the heck out of him...shopping...;) he is a very kind person and was holding some of my purchases and heavy type stuff

Nyoka is definitely the cheapest jungle girl around -- or at least I've been surprised at the prices I've paid for some of her adventures. Do you think wearing a girls' boarding school uniform instead of an animal pelt bikini could have any effect on sales?

Jack

I was looking for someone else,and got distracted, but found this...Nyoka:)

jungle10001.jpg

That specific issue is not so cheap, lol..maybe cause she's tied up...but you are right, the other ones are boring...

*check guide*

AWP! No kidding about that issue. "First comic devoted to serial"? Nah, probably the bondage.

If I remember right, I have photo cover(s?).

and I'm not looking at her in any kind of....ummm...well, she's not my type even in a fur...;)

On the other hand, some guys go wild over school uniforms.

Jack

AWP! No kidding about that issue. "First comic devoted to serial"? Nah, probably the bondage.

If I remember right, I have photo cover(s?).

Yeah, the later part of the run sports photo covers. Heritage has sold some of the production photo montages used to prep the covers. I actually like quite a few of them. My sole Nyoka showcases a three-part entire-issue spanning story. Do most Nyoka issues? Her adventures are hum-hum. I place her at the same level as Don Winslow in term of interest, i.e., nil from the majority in the hobby.

44565-Nyoka65s.jpg.edc59fb24bb31c307385a2f1fb4b6dea.jpg

Nyoka is definitely the cheapest jungle girl around -- or at least I've been surprised at the prices I've paid for some of her adventures. Do you think wearing a girls' boarding school uniform instead of an animal pelt bikini could have any effect on sales?

Fawcett + photo covers + modest attire = zzz for most "jungle girl" fans. A short bus title for sure .

26 Pages and not one mention of Cave Girl? :o

My first GA completed run. lol

hm You do know that she is also in Thunda, right? :devil:

Btw, love that series. I have the first two and keep on dragging my feet getting the other two ...

I posted these here elsewhere before but it seems a good time to re-showcase them :grin: Heck I even did the scanning myself on these -

1254623-CaveGirl11Story1Page1s.jpg

1254623-CaveGirl11Story1Page2s.jpg

1254624-CaveGirl11Story1Page3s.jpg

1254625-CaveGirl11Story1Page4s.jpg

1254627-CaveGirl11Story1Page5s.jpg

1254629-CaveGirl11Story1Page6s.jpg

1254631-CaveGirl11Story1Page7s.jpg

1254633-CaveGirl11Story1Page8s.jpg

1254636-CaveGirl11Story1Page9s.jpg