• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the next book/ title in your sights?

65 posts in this topic

Im going to collect Jessica Alba posters

puke3.gif

sugababes.jpg

The blond in the middle. (thumbs u

Your taste is horrible, either put on those glasses or stop drinking that moonshine

Oh please. Like I'm going to use your opinion on women as a barometer for attractiveness. I am not wearing beer goggles. She's both hot and loaded.

puke3.gif

sugababes.jpg

Your taste is horrible, either put on those glasses or stop drinking that moonshine

Oh please. Like I'm going to use your opinion on women as a barometer for attractiveness. I am not wearing beer goggles. She's both hot and loaded.

By that talk I think you need to "unload", then you might see she's just covered in makeup. Speaking of "unloading" there's a bar calling my name. Cya tomorrow morning.

puke3.gif

sugababes.jpg

By that talk I think you need to "unload", then you might see she's just covered in makeup. Speaking of "unloading" there's a bar calling my name. Cya tomorrow morning.

Ever heard of inner beauty?

Frank Miller's Ronin #3-#6 in CGC 9.8

John Byrne's Man of Steel Mini #2 and #6 in CGC 9.8

All Hellboy books in CGC 9.8 ( I think....I haven't decided on this one yet)

Start seriously working on my Doom Patrol set.

The Original Teen Titans

And depending on what kind of quality I got from eBay, Quality Comics Spirit #5. It's the last one to complete my regular Spirit run. I don't know yet if I'll tackle the Sundays.

Waiting for my first ever signature series...

When it arrives, don't open the box. I'm dead serious. PM me and I'll send you my address and you can send it on to me. CGC SS is worse than crack on the addiction scale and I'm really trying to help you out here. I speak from experience.

:devil: (thumbs u