• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel Mystery 132 Page Timely Annual

30 posts in this topic

Nice! I love to see the before and after shots! :applause:

A no brainer choice of a book to restore and super resto work to boot!

Congrats!

i'm with you 100%. the original was a bit painful to look at while this copy is just beautiful............ :acclaim:

I thought I read somewhere that they weren't even annuals but reprinted material sold in Canada with a new cover? Am I totally off here?

Correct. They are Canadian reprints. Copies that have turned up have all come from Canada.

S

cool...the completist in me can "rest easy" now...

gator

I thought I read somewhere that they weren't even annuals but reprinted material sold in Canada with a new cover? Am I totally off here?

Correct. They are Canadian reprints. Copies that have turned up have all come from Canada.

S

gator

i, too, do not collect them, but rare is rare. i think the book will go for BIG bucks, canadian or not.

S

gator

i, too, do not collect them, but rare is rare. i think the book will go for BIG bucks, canadian or not.

(thumbs u