• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell me how YOU feel on switching teams

42 posts in this topic

On the topic of long time villains becoming heroes. I don't like it. Good villains equal good stories. It might be different if some really cool kickass villains were to come along to replace the old, but that rarely happens these days.

On the topic of long time villains becoming heroes. I don't like it. Good villains equal good stories. It might be different if some really cool kickass villains were to come along to replace the old, but that rarely happens these days.

Couldn't agree more :(

Venom, Sabretooth and Juggernaught come to mind. Probably my top 3 "villains" no less.

No sir. I don't like it.

*walks over to window, opens it up, sticks head outside, and yells.....*

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Couldn't agree more :(

Venom, Sabretooth and Juggernaught come to mind. Probably my top 3 "villains" no less.

I agree and Mystique should never have been allowed to join the X-men.

The subject line had me thinking that you were coming out. :gossip:

I actually thought he was going to admit to giving up on collecting HG X-men and pursue DC 100 pagers. Nobody collects those. :baiting:

I honestly think it adds more to story and characterization if villians become heroes or heroes become villains. Western storytelling is deeply rooted in western religions: duality of human nature. Now, how it is handled is a different matter.