• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - BIG APPLE NATIONAL - New York - November 16-18

86 posts in this topic

MEDIA GUESTS

Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennett, The Cheerleader from Heroes)

Doug Jones (Silver Surfer from the FF movies & Abe Sapien from the Hellboy movies)

Artists and Creators

Adam Hughes

Alan Kupperberg

Alan Weiss

Alex Maleev

Alex Saviuk

Andy MacDonald

Arthur Suydam

Bob Hall

Bob Layton

Bob McLeod (Sat. & Sun.)

Brian Kong

Dan Slott (Sat.)

Daniel Best

Danny Fingeroth

Ayers

Drew Johnson

Herb Trimpe (Sat.)

Ivan Brandon

Karen Carnegie Johnson

Ken Branch

Kevin Breyfogle

Mark Bode

Mark Evanier

Mark Texeira

Melvin Ylagan

Michael Golden

Michael James

Neal Adams

Norm Breyfogle

S Clay Wilson

Scott Roberts

Spain Rodriguez

Stuart Sayger

More to be announced....

CGC WILL BE HERE

I think that, most likely, I will be at this show accepting SS requests and Witnessing along with CGC staff (not sure who is going yet).

I haven't heard from some of the Witnesses yet, as this is on the same weekend as Wizard World Dallas and some of them will be attending that event instead.

Hey Kevin, I will be there, helping you out on any sigs you need, where is my due?? Who got the Joe Q's and the Brian Bendis books done in Philly? The Laurel K Hamiltons and the Todd Mc's done in San Diego??

You are the man Cos, you are the man and I give you your due. Looking forward to hanging with you in NYC if that's where I end up going.

Hey Kevin, I will be there, helping you out on any sigs you need, where is my due?? Who got the Joe Q's and the Brian Bendis books done in Philly? The Laurel K Hamiltons and the Todd Mc's done in San Diego??

You are the man Cos, you are the man and I give you your due. Looking forward to hanging with you in NYC if that's where I end up going.

Cos found the chat boards!!! :o

There goes the neighborhood. :frustrated:

:kidaround:

I think that, most likely, I will be at this show accepting SS requests and Witnessing along with CGC staff (not sure who is going yet).

I haven't heard from some of the Witnesses yet, as this is on the same weekend as Wizard World Dallas and some of them will be attending that event instead.

will cgc be doing on-site grading? and how does it normaly work, do they have limits and if we do ss can they be graded on-stie?

Kevin, just on a ballpark, about when is the deadline for submissions on this one? Just want to do some planning. Thanks!!!

You'll need to get them to a Witness before the 15th of November, but the sooner the better so we can pack everything properly.