• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newly Arrived Signed ASM 39, 40, & 50!!!

12 posts in this topic

After shipping out some of my favorite Romita ASMs about a month ago, a package was waiting for me on the doorstep after a long day of work. And talk about a pleasant surprise!

Much props to Pirate for getting these for me and the assist goes to JJ for getting me linked up with Pirate!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9:

Signed-ASM39.jpg

Signed-ASM40Front.jpg

Signed-ASM50Front.jpg

Thanks... between this and my Spidey OA having arrived today, it's been a nice way to cap off a looong day at work :)

Spidey OA! :o (isn't that incredibly expensive)

Can we see pictures? (pretty please)

It's from Hobgoblin Lives #3, p.3. Artwork was done by Frenz and inks by McCleod. I got it for $108 shipped from John Mone though I didn't have to pay for it since it's going to be a Christmas present from my in-laws. :) He came down a bit on the pricing, great commo, and very well packed. Came recommended by a boardie, and once again, the forums have come through with flying colors! But hey! Weren't you going to show me some pictures of yours? ;) j/k

Anyhoo, here she is! Can't wait to get it framed and hanging up in the house. My wife is actually going to let me hang it in the house!!! (and there's a great Frenz sig up on the cover

Hob3_3.jpg

It's from Hobgoblin Lives #3, p.3. Artwork was done by Frenz and inks by McCleod. I got it for $108 shipped from John Mone though I didn't have to pay for it since it's going to be a Christmas present from my in-laws. :) He came down a bit on the pricing, great commo, and very well packed. Came recommended by a boardie, and once again, the forums have come through with flying colors! But hey! Weren't you going to show me some pictures of yours? ;) j/k

Anyhoo, here she is! Can't wait to get it framed and hanging up in the house. My wife is actually going to let me hang it in the house!!! (and there's a great Frenz sig up on the cover).

Hob3_3.jpg