• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any one know anything about this comic????

19 posts in this topic

Found this a few years ago at a used book store it is from Mirage Studios ,it has the MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and other stories it was printed in 1986, Does it have any value or relevance? Any help would be appreciated!

scan0072.jpg

scan0073.jpg

My 2003 OSPG lists it as about $200 in the apparent condition it is in, however, Anfield's offer looks fair to me....,

:sorry: I was looking at the original issues - this one is listed as $5....,

Hey I apreciate the link and the info. So looks like this was the first reprinting of a book impossible to find due to the low print run.I am not much of a turtles fan, but I liked the cover and the condition seemed great so I picked it up.

Yeah I just checked it as well. 6 dollars is guide. My guess is the, guide might be low on this though.Couldnt find any on the BAY. And a TMNT fan would likely pay more.

True. When i was collecting the Mirage issues i saw a lot of people over pay for this book, usually thinking it was the original. If you list it on eBay make sure you put a disclaimer saying what it really is, beyond that it would be their fault for not properly researching the book.

Yep, as was stated already, that book is NOT particularly valuable. I actually think that $20 is a bit high for an ungraded book (some graded books recently have gone for: 9.8- $35, 9.6- $20, $24.99, $29). And no, a Turtles fan will probably not pay more as these books pop on the bay about once a week or two and normally go for around $5-$8 (I check for new TMNT stuff everyday on there) in various conditions. Its a cool book but since its not the first printings from '84, you won't get too much for it. But good luck!