• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting book coming up on Heritage

126 posts in this topic

Well, I got outbid on everything I was going for, even one that I was winning at the close of Internet bidding. Oh well. Time to put in the live proxy bid. And failing that I'm going to go buy myself a better consolation prize anyway.

I am going through a few books now, but I am still being outbid by proxy...funny, the ones I don't need , are still sitting low, and the few I do want, are getting crazy

rick

Winning 2

- one I don't really want (already have a 5.0) but current price too good not to bid.

- the other outside my targeted area but looks too good to miss out on

i'm hi-man on a few; didn't make it out of internet bidding on top of the man of war 2 tho', and i really wanted it. it's just so ugly i couldn't bid more.

about to put my bid on the Action #30

:jokealert:

:o

lol

I currently have high bid, but who knows if it'll last. :wishluck:

i'm sending out positive vibes your way. ummmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmm. kinda a zenny/meditating thing i'm sending.

I am going through a few books now, but I am still being outbid by proxy...funny, the ones I don't need , are still sitting low, and the few I do want, are getting crazy

rick

yeah, we all feel your pain; pretty clear you just can't find a book to buy anymore.

There is the option to bid live through the internet.

Have you bid your max already?

Here there be dragons! I got jacked up by $100 'cause I couldn't let a book go. Have to control that itchy trigger finger. But HALive has such a nice big pretty shiny red button to bid with...

I don't think I'm going to do much live bidding anymore after today. Certainly not going to buy more comics for a while...