• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting book coming up on Heritage

126 posts in this topic

Yes, I got an email on Monday with tracking info.

I have never gotten an email with tracking? though most times the books show up before I even pay... hm

Same here...but not this time. Hopefully soon! :wishluck:

Yes, I got an email on Monday with tracking info.

I have never gotten an email with tracking? though most times the books show up before I even pay... hm

Subject: Your package has been shipped.

Dear Jeff Delaney,

Your package from order #473165: 826/1869 has been shipped via The United States Postal Service.

Your package was shipped via PRIORITY MAIL W/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

Once your item is received at your local post office, your package can be tracked using the following tracking number, 9101053126322111677143.

You can view the shipping details of this package on-line here:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=home&page=0035trackandconfirm

Tracking Link Not Working?

Some email clients break up long URLs. If the above link does not work, copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser address bar, and then hit return.

You can also call the carrier at 1-800-222-1811.

NOTE: Depending on the method of shipment, it may be up to 3 business days before the Carrier shows the tracking information in their system. International shipments may be subject to long delivery times (up to 2 to 4 weeks).

We appreciate your business. For questions or comments concerning your order, please call our Direct Customer Service Line Toll Free: 1-866-835-3243.

Heritage Auction Galleries

3500 Maple Avenue, 17th Floor Dallas, Texas USA 75219-3941

1-800-872-6467 / (214) 528-3500

Bid@HA.com

http://www.HA.com

Americana, Books & Manuscripts

Art - Fine & Decorative

Coins

Comics & Comic Art

Currency

Entertainment Memorabilia

Jewelry & Timepieces

Movie Posters

Sports Collectibles

how did you get signed up for that?

they just cashed my check today, but, as mentioned, in the past, I have usually received my orders before I even paid...this one is bigger, so I wonder when I will get?

This book was sent Fed Ex Nov 26th....received Nov 30th..

Still fast considering a two day delay at customs..

:cloud9:file0417-1.jpg

nice, are you in CAN?

that is quick shipping even in the US, but you mentioned Customs?

rick

nice, are you in CAN?

rick

Yes I live in the Toronto Ontario area....Heritage charged $46.00 shipping Fed Ex overnight delivery...but had to clear customs....a short delay

nice, are you in CAN?

rick

Yes I live in the Toronto Ontario area....Heritage charged $46.00 shipping Fed Ex overnight delivery...but had to clear customs....a short delay

not too bad...do you know my buddy Ron L (silver snail)....

my winnings have been paid for, checks cashed, etc, but I can't tell if they have shipped :frustrated: