• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's Next On Your Signature Wishlist?

101 posts in this topic

Wow Greggy... that's kinda anticlimactic. I'm sure you must've been a little disappointed. Still, at least you can say you've met him. Closest I've come is a box full of musty old low-grades bearing copies of his work ;)

Only book I read by Ayn Rand was "Anthem" which played nicely against Huxley's "Brave New World." I think I recall enjoying it, but it was about 10 years ago that I read so.... :)

Not really. I didn't want to see Ditko anyways. Mrhighgrade just brought me there as part of the tour of Manhattan.

Ah... well, something to add to the list of things you've done at least. I'm hoping to get a chance to get back down into Manhattan during Thanksgiving when visiting family down in LI. Only been there a few times, but always a fun place to visit.

I've got to admit I'm a little torn right now between pursuing some more Silver Age books or getting my Batman 227 & 232 signed by Neal Adams. What to do, what to do?

Would really like to continue to work on the Kaluta - BWS - Jones front. There are so many amazing books to choose from!

Need to get some McFarlane books done.

Stan the Man - X-Men 9, some Thors and J-I-Ms, TTA 51 & 70, some Surfers

Neal Adams GL/GA 85, 86, a couple Tomahawks, some Supermans and WFs, Phantom Stranger 18, Strange Adventures 215, my Batman 232 and 244 :luhv:, maybe a couple Kree-Skrull Avengers.

I really want to get the 30 days of Night original series done by Niles and Templesmith

Frank Miller 300 :sumo:

I would love to get some John and/or Marie Severin done, but they are fairly aged.

Some Portacio X-Men

And a whole lot more . . . . . .

Would really like to continue to work on the Kaluta - BWS - Jones front. There are so many amazing books to choose from!

Neal Adams GL/GA 85

gl.jpg

Thanks to Kris!

Nice book! It sure doesn't look like a 6.5. What the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? brought it down?