• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's Next On Your Signature Wishlist?

101 posts in this topic

Consider this a means of picking others' minds, organizing your own siggie wishlist, or seeing who some of the more desired artistis/writers/etc are.

So who's on your signature wishlist? Feel free to include a specific issue that you're looking to have that individual sign.

• Frank Miller- most likely my Batman: Year One set
  • (More) Todd McFarlane- Spawn 1, Batman 423, & ASM 299-328 (this will obviously become a LONG term goal) ;)
  • John Byrne- really... any of my BA UXM issues.
  • Claremont- see Byrne... :)
  • Alan Davis- UXM 213
  • Arthur Adams- Classic X-Men 1
  • Ron Frenz- ASM 252
  • Steve Ditko- ANY of my early SA ASMs (like this will ever happen :( )
  • Neal Adams- Batman 227, 232
  • Jim Steranko- XM 49
    and of course...
  • Stan Lee- Avengers 4, and any early SA ASMs (especially 39, 40, & 50 already signed by John Romita Sr)

I would have all my GI Combat Greytones with covers by Grandenetti signed.

And all my Fight & Wings comics with covers by Zolnerowich signed.

You never know, recently CW got three of my books signed by Lily Renee. Anything is possible if they're still alive.

I think Jon is simply a proponent of positive thinking.

Then again, if he knows something the rest of us don't, I think he's bound to become a very rich man with bribes to take our ASMs :grin:

no Jon is a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, sooner or later you guys will realize it. :sumo:

So who's on your signature wishlist?

:shy:

Just a few left on my list. I should be done in a year or so.

You quiting after that? :wishluck:

:baiting:

I think Jon is simply a proponent of positive thinking.

Then again, if he knows something the rest of us don't, I think he's bound to become a very rich man with bribes to take our ASMs :grin:

no Jon is a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, sooner or later you guys will realize it. :sumo:

:sorry: