• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you buy new?

What are your New Comic buying habits?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What are your New Comic buying habits?

42 posts in this topic

Since i`m soon to drop AMS i won`t have any regular books left to buy but new avengers and those are getting a bit boring,also i like the artist work but i don`t think he`s a match for an avengers title with that style of his. :eek:

I am about to catch up on JSA but most likely i`ll read the comics i have then switch to trades on that one if i like it. hm

I used to buy a lot of different books, then I cut back to about 6 titles. Bendis stuff. Then I figured, still too much money that's going into a pit and never coming back. Now I'm extremely happy that I don't buy moderns and I can put that cash into some older books that are very enjoyable and actually have potential to get me my money back or sometimes more.

Andy

Jona Hex..Conan And Walking Dead. Thats it Cut ties with all the other superhero C@%P when they killed Captain America, and the Facsists won the Cival war.

So you are missing out on the whole WWH, Thor's return and the new Skrull replacement sagas????

I gotta be honest, it has been nice seeing Stark getting his metal butt handed to him in every major title - including his own (thumbs u

I buy too many new titles every month due to my disease "Completionist's Syndrome". You know you have it when you're buying a title yet not reading it, only glancing at it for 30 seconds.

If Spock hovered by me he'd be crying out about "the pain".

Haven't bought a book from the stands since the "Great Disappointment" of 1992.

Sure, if a book is recommended I'll chase it up, but and in almost all cases keep it. Sometimes I have to pay a little more for some of these books that have now got "hot".

Even if the thing is currently white hot, I still wait and can usually get those issues very cheaply once the title cools off.

All in all, though, the fact that I am not buying something every month, that I am not reading or enjoying, means I come out ahead on the balance sheet.