• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plainville, CT Show on 30 SEP 2007

12 posts in this topic

I was a little disappointed this past time since there were a couple dealers who normally attend that didn't make it this time around. I picked up two books but they were ones I had arranged for someone to bring- nothing purchased from any of the dealers. There really seemed to be an inordinate amount of non-comic dealers (movies, toys, etc) taking up almost as much space as the comic-filled tables. Hopefully more comic dealers turn out for next month.

There were a couple books I found from a dealer that were of interest, but they're higher end purchases that I'm going to have to work on raising some funds for. Still, it IS nice when you can start to line up some of the bigger fish.

how big is something like that? i was pondering whether it might be worthwhile/fun to do a show in the tri-state area. the big apple/manhattan shows are way too expensive though and Lemur's show I don't think he signs up fly by night operators like me (and people going to shows in NYC are cheap ba**ards anyway...I know, I'm one of them!) do they have a website? what does a table cost?

how big is something like that? i was pondering whether it might be worthwhile/fun to do a show in the tri-state area. the big apple/manhattan shows are way too expensive though and Lemur's show I don't think he signs up fly by night operators like me (and people going to shows in NYC are cheap ba**ards anyway...I know, I'm one of them!) do they have a website? what does a table cost?

If you sell comic books and have a little fun doing it please contact me at primatepromos@aol.com

Our six ft tables/spaces are 95 each.

The dealers make money and it's a fun, easy to get in and out show.

$95 a table ain't bad. i thought you pretty much had a set group of long time dealers for your NYC shows or is this for outside of NYC?

Manhattan. West 57th St. Holiday Inn Ballroom.

We always have room for quality comic book dealers.