• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow. Big $ for DD #7

8 posts in this topic

I was happy being able to get a CGC 7.0 locally here in Winnipeg for $150.00 Canadian and thought I did ok, especially after I was able to talk the seller out of selling it on e-bay, which is what he was thinking of doing. But I didn't think this book would go this high....I guess if I was selling a DD 7 on e-bay I'd want a bidder whose name is MattMurcdock7 bidding on this puppy too. grin.gifI want this book at any price!

Yeah, I've been watching that one myself. Was thinking about upgrading my POS VG copy, but not at that price! Considering 8.0 have been going for around $200 this is a just one of those crazy auctions IMO.....

One of the best SA marvel covers IMO. I had no interest in Daredevil but when so many nice copies were showing up on eBay in the early days of the site I couldnt help buying some up.

I guess being a Sub-Mariner diehard didnt hurt. insane.gif

This auction fascinated my specifically, 'cause a week or two before the auction started I bought a CGC 7.0 locally here in Winnipeg from a seller for $150.00 Canadian at a small collectors show they had. He was thinking of putting it on e-bay when I first asked him about it.

I had no interest in Daredevil but when so many nice copies were showing up on eBay in the early days of the site I couldnt help buying some up.

I guess being a Sub-Mariner diehard didnt hurt. insane.gif

Really? How often was it showing up and in what grades? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have been tracking the book on eBay for a couple of years and it hardly EVER shows up in HG.