• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy Thomas--The Marvel Vault

14 posts in this topic

I got a semi-spam email from Amazon alerting me to this item yesterday and then did a search on the boards to see if it had been talked about, but came up zilch...

I'm not sure what it really is, looks like a collection of a lot of the Marvel goodies you got when you joined the various clubs over the years...

But I'm guessing there's also an accompanying booklet or something telling the stories of the clubs of yesteryear...otherwise why would Roy Thomas' name be on this ?

I got a semi-spam email from Amazon alerting me to this item yesterday and then did a search on the boards to see if it had been talked about, but came up zilch...

It's been talked about. I believe Moondog started a thread asking about it. The search function really needs to be revamped, though.

I have ordered mine from Amazon --- they say it will ship to me in mid-October. Since saw one on display at an LCS, but it was shrink-wrapped, so I couldn't get a look at all the goodies inside.

For a collection that seems to have a LOT of custom-printed and die-cut materials, I think it's a steal at only, what, $35 or so? Can't wait to get mine. (thumbs u