• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smallville Season Premiere Thursday

39 posts in this topic

I did`nt watch last season,i`m getting the dvd`s to catch up.

I was flipping between earl and season opener last night,how did chloe come back to life?

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I watched the first part of last season, then missed the whole second half and am completely clueless to what's currently going on.

I watched this season's premiere as to not get any further behind, but really need to go get season 6 and do a episode marathon.

Chloe is still top hottie on the show. IMO

fixed that for ya!

:makepoint: LOIS!!!!!!!

Lana!! :makepoint:

Oh heck with deciding, menage a quatre? :devil:

All of those lovely ladies can worship at the knees of Big Daddy! :devil: The new episode rocked. :headbang: I had taken a couple of seasons off but picked back up 2 seasons ago. Last season with the JLA was pretty sweeeet.

fixed that for ya!

All of those lovely ladies can worship at the knees of Big Daddy! :devil: The new episode rocked. :headbang: I had taken a couple of seasons off but picked back up 2 seasons ago. Last season with the JLA was pretty sweeeet.

agree with you 100%. I only watch starting season 5, but watched almost all back-episodes witch where repeating all summer and on weekends.

cant wait for next weeks epidsode, kara is supose to do a full appearance

fixed that for ya!

agree with you 100%. I only watch starting season 5, but watched almost all back-episodes witch where repeating all summer and on weekends.

cant wait for next weeks epidsode, kara is supose to do a full appearance

Yeah buddy :headbang: But nothing beats Lois in that red white and blue bikini :cloud9: Makes you want to stand up and salute.

Is Martha Kent off the series? Also, it looks like Kara will be a regular , at least according to the openeing credits, for this season. Could have just been the mood I was in last night, but I wasn't all that taken by this episode and I'm a big fan of the series. Although....I really thought Lana looked hot in that blonde wig!

The new episode rocked. :headbang:

Yes, I thought the new episode was a nice set-up for Kara's introduction. (thumbs u

Although the first part of the episode with Bizarro was good, I thought the one-punch resolution to defeating Bizarro in the end was rather lame and an extrememly underwhelming conclusion to the storyline. :(

The new episode rocked. :headbang:

Yes, I thought the new episode was a nice set-up for Kara's introduction. (thumbs u

Although the first part of the episode with Bizarro was good, I thought the one-punch resolution to defeating Bizarro in the end was rather lame and an extrememly underwhelming conclusion to the storyline. :(

I am thinking what's worse is everyone thinking Lana is dead with no body in the car that blew up. I'm thinking even greggy could figure that one out. :grin:

What are the odds of Lex beating the wrap eventually over there being no body to prove there was a murder.

But, still a great show...never miss an episode.

Is Martha Kent off the series?

I think she'll still be doing appearances, they just have her in Washington now. That took place last season.

From what I heard at the end of least season, she is basically off the show on a permanent basis. Sending her to Washington was just a effective way to write her off the show for good.

There might be the odd one-way telephone conversation on screen, but I strongly doubt if we'll ever see her make another actual appearance on the show.

I think she'll still be doing appearances, they just have her in Washington now. That took place last season.

From what I heard at the end of least season, she is basically off the show on a permanent basis. Sending her to Washington was just a effective way to write her off the show for good.

There might be the odd one-way telephone conversation on screen, but I strongly doubt if we'll ever see her make another actual appearance on the show.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Confrimed from this site. WARNNING SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!

Annette O'Toole will not be a series regular in Season 7.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Confrimed from this site. WARNNING SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!

Annette O'Toole will not be a series regular in Season 7.

Which is sad as she was the 2nd hottest woman on the show.

mmm Ma Kent.

I did`nt watch last season,i`m getting the dvd`s to catch up.

I was flipping between earl and season opener last night,how did chloe come back to life?

Finally watched episode.

Looks like Chloe has a superpower. (One of the Asteroind people as she calls them ) which allows her to raise the dead. herself included