• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Virtual Comic Con sub forum

30 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Just a heads-up. I've created a new sub-forum in the forum only selling board for the virtual comic con. FlyingDonut and Sckao have some moderation rights in that forum - which is why some of you briefly saw their names turn green and see the moderator status on their names.

However, they're not general moderators. They just have some thread management rights inside of the VCC area to help facilitate that process.

Hopefully this will be a nice new way to support their event that everyone can enjoy.

Now create a Paratrooper forum and give me ultimate control. Oh, and my custom title needs to be changed to CPT Paratrooper
Sure, but you have to go in there and stay there...and no one else can go in. So, essentially it's no change from your real life. :whistle:

So can I go in there and start cussing at FD & Sacko and get a strike? Cause that would be cool.
You caught up in the modern tier yet? :whatev:
I can answer that, no.
I don't care because I have nothing there. :P

So can I go in there and start cussing at FD & Sacko and get a strike? Cause that would be cool.
You caught up in the modern tier yet? :whatev:
I can answer that, no.
I don't care because I have nothing there. :P
Jealous. :sick:
I'm amassing my 20 issue submission of X-men 132 so I can flood the market after I sell you a copy. :whistle:

SO, about that VCC...
I am not participating. All the bickering has left a bad taste in my mouth.

greggy says that's not the only thing...... :sick:

You, Vaughn Warren, are nothing if not tacky. :mad:
Mmmmm.....tacky :cloud9: