• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap and Hitler story from Cap 31! Enjoy Geeks! + HT 8 Full Story!

72 posts in this topic

Wow Paul, thanks for posting that great story, Love the splash page too.

Wonder if this should be considered the first real app. of Swamp Thing.. hm

That Fungi, was a real fun guy!

(:

Ze-

Thanks for posting it, and that was my thought as well...SWAMP THING.. (for some reason that made me want to start singing WILD THING...but it's late and I'll keep quiet..;).

He looks even more like DC's much later Floronic Man, doesn't he?

Jack

page7.jpg

45231-3166_4_23.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Paul.

That "Tubby and Tack" story is awesome! I had just glossed over it in the past. But it is brilliant and very existential.

They really should have had their own book.

Thanks for sharing Paul.

That "Tubby and Tack" story is awesome! I had just glossed over it in the past. But it is brilliant and very existential.

They really should have had their own book.

You know, I was thinking the same thing! I just can't understand why they never gave them their own title!

Sweet Syd Shores art :applause: Thanks for sharing with us, Paul. Unfortunately, these issues have rarely been reprinted with any decent quality (Marvel Tales? :tonofbricks:) Would love to see more of them. By the way, very nice looking copy you have there. Nice pages, too.

Angelo

What GA Cap stories were reprinted in Marvel Tales? :popcorn: There is no mention in comics.org.

Guess he took them down. Good thing I saved them. :cloud9: Still wondering about Marvel Tales reprints.

Maybe he is thinking of Marvel Super Heroes?

Most of the early issues had GA Timely reprints.

Sweet Syd Shores art :applause: Thanks for sharing with us, Paul. Unfortunately, these issues have rarely been reprinted with any decent quality (Marvel Tales? :tonofbricks:) Would love to see more of them. By the way, very nice looking copy you have there. Nice pages, too.

Angelo

What GA Cap stories were reprinted in Marvel Tales? :popcorn: There is no mention in comics.org.

Try looking under Fantasy Masterpieces!!! GA caps were reprinted there in the mid-1960's. I believe only a few stories, not the complete issues. If I'm not mistaken #3, #5, #6 & #7 probably a few more also were reprinted!!!!