• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC backup

48 posts in this topic

I have to agree with Sal, the graders have lives too and you have to remember that its a job for them , day in and day out. I mean I am posting now at work so for them to be ask to grade 100% of there day is a little much to ask. I dont think a few extra days will kill us all.

What tier did you use?

Economy Fast Track

Not you, the initial poster :makepoint:

I already know Fast Track is under 3 weeks

Then you should have quoted the post you were questioning. :makepoint:

Why dont you just look up a few posts and see who I was responding to :makepoint:

What tier did you use?

Economy Fast Track

Not you, the initial poster :makepoint:

I already know Fast Track is under 3 weeks

Then you should have quoted the post you were questioning. :makepoint:

Why dont you just look up a few posts and see who I was responding to :makepoint:

I'm a very lazy man :tonofbricks:

In all fairness, they have been on time for close to year prior to these last 3 months
In all fairness, they didn't have any of my books for close to a year prior. So, that comment is irrelevant. meh

In all fairness, tough tootsies lol

In all fairness, they have been on time for close to year prior to these last 3 months
In all fairness, they didn't have any of my books for close to a year prior. So, that comment is irrelevant. meh

:makepoint:

Use PGX, hear their turnaround is faster.

Why don't you use PGX. You could flagship their Signature Series division. Only they would have to call their's Authenticated Autographs or something of the like. (shrug)

Sucker

Sucker
Fanboy

Why don't you use PGX. You could flagship their Signature Series division. Only they would have to call their's Authenticated Autographs or something of the like. (shrug)

I'm not the one complaining about CGC, that's why.