• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC backup

48 posts in this topic

In all fairness, they have been on time for close to year prior to these last 3 months
In all fairness, they didn't have any of my books for close to a year prior. So, that comment is irrelevant. meh

Use PGX, hear their turnaround is faster.

Why don't you use PGX. You could flagship their Signature Series division. Only they would have to call their's Authenticated Autographs or something of the like. (shrug)

I'm not the one complaining about CGC, that's why.

How ironic, you usually have a complaint about everything else.

I don't even know why they bother to post turn around times. They should just say, "You'll get when you get it."

I think they should at least keep their "Ship Status" up to date. It hasn't been updated since September 13. How long does it take to type in a date (shrug) Unless of course, they are actually still on June 15..... hm

In all fairness, they have been on time for close to year prior to these last 3 months
In all fairness, they didn't have any of my books for close to a year prior. So, that comment is irrelevant. meh

Why don't you use PGX. You could flagship their Signature Series division. Only they would have to call their's Authenticated Autographs or something of the like. (shrug)

lol

yea usually about knuckleheads like yourself.