• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we may have a moment of silence...

87 posts in this topic

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. Last I spoke with him, it will be two weeks before it is repaired. Therefore, he only has internet access while at work from about 10 to 6.

First he sells his Copper collection, then he loses his Internet connection, next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs) and then the Mets choke.

What, pray tell, could fate have next in store for our burgeoning Silver Age X-men collector...

:(

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. :(

Nice knowing ya buddy. lol

BTW, how does an internet connection take 2 weeks to get repaired?

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. Last I spoke with him, it will be two weeks before it is repaired.

So cutting to the chase...his girlfriend is PO'd at him for being on the Internet all the time so he got a two-week timeout... lol

Jim

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. :(

No, two weeks for next paycheck....

next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs)

So he needs a DVD player? I have a stack here, as I upgraded all mine to 1080p HDMI - a few Toshiba's, a Sony, even a Philips 1080i.... all work perfect, just sitting in a pile in the bedroom.

No idea what it would be in shipping, but let me know.

JC,

That would happen if I worked on it,maybe two months.

D

So he needs a DVD player? I have a stack here, as I upgraded all mine to 1080p HDMI - a few Toshiba's, a Sony, even a Philips 1080i.... all work perfect, just sitting in a pile in the bedroom.

Do it, JC! You'll have a new best friend for life. :banana:

Andy

Do it, JC! You'll have a new best friend for life. :banana:

Andy

Doesn't everyone have a stack of DVD players? I also have a stack of VCRs....

HD is the way to go!

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. Last I spoke with him, it will be two weeks before it is repaired. Therefore, he only has Internet access while at work from about 10 to 6.

First he sells his Copper collection, then he loses his Internet connection, next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs) and then the Mets choke.

What, pray tell, could fate have next in store for our burgeoning Silver Age X-men collector...

lol

:(

Prbably 4 weeks to the next paycheck because he'll be on the internet at work all day.

Well, the only two things he has at home right now are regular TV and his girlfriend and after about fifteen minutes I'd say...

He's going to send her to the store for some chips and beer?

(shrug) Is his computer busted?