• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we may have a moment of silence...

87 posts in this topic

So he has to sit there and have an actual conversation with his GF? doh!
She can call him on his cell phone. hm

Until that dies on him, too

There's always Scrabble...

So he has to sit there and have an actual conversation with his GF? doh!

He probably responds with graemlins printed on cards... :takeit:

Jim

lol

I wonder if he and Greggy snailmail graemlin cards back and forth just for fun.

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. Last I spoke with him, it will be two weeks before it is repaired. Therefore, he only has internet access while at work from about 10 to 6.

First he sells his Copper collection, then he loses his Internet connection, next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs) and then the Mets choke.

What, pray tell, could fate have next in store for our burgeoning Silver Age X-men collector...

:(

Maybe Jessica Alba will keep wasting away to skin and bones

from her new diet of partying and the Crack option of our poll. (shrug)

Seriously Danny, I hope things swing your way very soon and

life will be good again. :/

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. Last I spoke with him, it will be two weeks before it is repaired. Therefore, he only has internet access while at work from about 10 to 6.

First he sells his Copper collection, then he loses his Internet connection, next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs) and then the Mets choke.

What, pray tell, could fate have next in store for our burgeoning Silver Age X-men collector...

Sounds like karmic retribution, Fay. Never off the gods of Copper.

MutantKeys is without internet access at home and his girlfriend is in charge of coordinating the repairs. :(

Nice knowing ya buddy. lol

BTW, how does an internet connection take 2 weeks to get repaired?

The modem is not working anymore so I am waiting for a new one.

next his PS2 flakes out (no DVDs)

So he needs a DVD player? I have a stack here, as I upgraded all mine to 1080p HDMI - a few Toshiba's, a Sony, even a Philips 1080i.... all work perfect, just sitting in a pile in the bedroom.

No idea what it would be in shipping, but let me know.

Thanks JC.

I do have a DVD player but I need to purchase the wires to hook it up to my TV. I miss my PS2 :( . I think its time to save for a PS3

Sounds like karmic retribution, Fay. Never off the gods of Copper.

I tend to agree and it seems a shame Danny sold off that wicked collection

he worked so hard over a few years to complete. I guess those Copper Gods

are mad at him.

:sorry:
Just work overtime. Or even donate your time off the clock. Spend the night at work as a volunteer security guard. Show everyone at work how devoted you are. Be an example. lol