• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aww yeah! Look what came in today!

58 posts in this topic

Well, aside from my ASM #1 and FF #1 (thanks Flaming_Telegraph), my Spider-Man trilogy boxed set came in! If you have a BluRay player, pick up the Aussie version! It's Region free and actually a bit cheaper than the US version that's coming out (I think I paid $65).

spideyboxed.jpg

Despite all else, I'm still buying SM 3 when it comes out. I know, I know.

I will also be picking one of these up.

ASM 1 (8 out of 10)

ASM 2 (9 out of 10)

ASM 3 (6 out of 10)

Eventhough ASM 3 was a bit campy, it still was entertaining

as a campfest flick.

:thumbsup:

I still haven't seen ASM 3. All the bad reviews scared me away. I'll catch it on DVD. I tend to be more accepting of a movie's flaws if I don't go out to see it in the theatre.

I did finally get to see FF 2 on the flight home from Rome. I got sick on that same flight about an hour later. Probably didn't have anything to do with the movie though.

Probably.

Despite all else, I'm still buying SM 3 when it comes out. I know, I know.

I will also be picking one of these up.

ASM 1 (8 out of 10)

ASM 2 (9 out of 10)

ASM 3 (6 out of 10)

Eventhough ASM 3 was a bit campy, it still was entertaining

as a campfest flick.

:thumbsup:

I always figured you as the nudist camp variety.

"I still haven't seen ASM 3. All the bad reviews scared me away. I'll catch it on DVD. I tend to be more accepting of a movie's flaws if I don't go out to see it in the theatre."

Same here (thumbs u

I think you are being too harsh. You can't compare the movie to the first two but it was not that bad

Yah it was.

I keep my expectations low for comic movies...'cause you have to. And this movie fell so far below that, it was actually looking up at Superman Returns.

I think you are being too harsh. You can't compare the movie to the first two but it was not that bad

Yah it was.

I keep my expectations low for comic movies...'cause you have to. And this movie fell so far below that, it was actually looking up at Superman Returns.

lol:signfunny:

It's pretty scary, but the best superhero-based movie over the past few years (post-BB) has been X3. :o

Spider-man 3 sucked, Ghost Rider sucked, Elektra sucked, Superman Returns sucked, Fantastic Four sucked, Fantastic Four 2 sucked...