• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much will this X-Men #11 sell for?

16 posts in this topic

SNE is selling a nice 9.0 copy of X-Men #11 and I was wondering what everyone thought it would end at. X-Men #11 isn't offered for sale in high grade very often so it's kind of hard to tell. I do think though that if a 9.2 or a 9.4 came up for sale it would sell for over $1000 and $2000 respectively so a 9.0 sounds like a good deal. Any predictions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2192678173&category=74&rd=1

Also here is the census info for the comic................

(2) 9.6 (6) 9.4 (2) 9.2 and (3) 9.0 with a total of 64 graded.

Why do you think there are only 64 graded when there are over 100 of all the other early issues?

Eric

Probably $650 or so...

That is one of my favorite covers.

I think you are way off on this one, I have seen 9.2's about that price. I really cannot see the book going for more then $350 to $400. Knowing eBay, it will probably top out at the $350. One just sold on comiclink for $425 , of course that could be even less because there are some negotiations that are involved. Personally anything more then $275-$300 is a waste.

Tomega

yeah I do own an X-Men #11 but not a 9.2 I bought the Curator copy off of ebay the day before Christmas last year and it's a 9.0. I was wondering how much it was worth hence this thread. I figured that the one on Comiclink was horribly centered so the $400+ it sold for wasn't a good gauge. I also remember about a year ago a 9.2 with white pages sold for over $1000 so that is where my numbers in my original post came from.

So we have one guess in the $600s and one in the $300s I'd actually be interested in your guess Clobberintime you know alot about the market.

Eric

Last sale of each grade is below...

9.6 - $5655

9.4 - $1588

9.2 - $1036

9.0 (Curator Copy) - $429

8.5 - $325

8.0 - $193.50

Those are the only ones listed as sold in the last year.

I'd guess in the $400-$500 range.

One of my main questions still remains uncommented on. Why are there so few copies graded. When you look at the first ten issues there are over 100 of every issue and then you get to #11 and Bam sixty sum. Any thoughts?

Eric shy.gif

I don't know what it will go for, but I'm sure it will be more now thanks to you shining a spotlight on it. 893frustrated.gif

I was hoping (probably in vain) to pick this up on the down-low, under the radar...thanks for ruining my plans!!! Are there any books you're really wanting to buy that I already own? I'd like to start a thread on them to drive the price up!!! tongue.gif

I don't know what it will go for, but I'm sure it will be more now thanks to you shining a spotlight on it. 893frustrated.gif

I was hoping (probably in vain) to pick this up on the down-low, under the radar...thanks for ruining my plans!!! Are there any books you're really wanting to buy that I already own? I'd like to start a thread on them to drive the price up!!! tongue.gif

This book is common. So common, I've seen 35 copies in 9.0 or better on e-bay in the past 12 months. I wouldn't bid 1/2 guide for this over-valued, one in every collection, ugly cover, greggy has 50 copies that he can't give away kind of comic. Anybody that would bid on this piece of garbage needs a few screws tightened as they are definitely losing it! mad.gif

gossip.gif

(Hope this helps FF)

This book is common. So common, I've seen 35 copies in 9.0 or better on e-bay in the past 12 months. I wouldn't bid 1/2 guide for this over-valued, one in every collection, ugly cover, greggy has 50 copies that he can't give away kind of comic. Anybody that would bid on this piece of garbage needs a few screws tightened as they are definitely losing it! mad.gif

FINALLY, someone begins talking sense. THANK you! juggle.gif

This is the ONLY X-Men (series 1) book I don't own a copy of. I still need to upgrade a bunch I bought when I was a teenager, but this would complete the set!

Sorry FF I feel for you. I can't even tell you the amount of times I wanted to bid on a book that some forum member started a post on. I appologize but I think Clobberintime is right an X-Men #11 in VF/NM was never really under the radar.

Eric