• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever happened to FFB?

36 posts in this topic

funny, I was poking around here trying to get the lay of the land. Hoping things had maybe changed so I could poke my toe in again and I guess they really haven't. I just looked at the moderation forum and it looks like truly nothing has changed. They've just escalated.

Maybe I'll just hole up in the GA forum like I've been tempted to?

:applause:

I was just talking to another board member about this on Friday night. We assumed that he got very irritated at receiving that strike in his argument with Brad and has decided not to return. We decided that he would probably show back up in 2008. Maybe we should start a pool? hm
Don't let them know it was me you conversed with. (tsk)

I was just talking to another board member about this on Friday night. We assumed that he got very irritated at receiving that strike in his argument with Brad and has decided not to return. We decided that he would probably show back up in 2008. Maybe we should start a pool? hm
Don't let them know it was me you conversed with. (tsk)

47_47.gif

The GA forum has become the "place to be" with informative posts and civilized banter...it's a no-brainer to hang out here..unless of course you don't like being around old farts... :insane:

The GA forum has become the "place to be" with informative posts and civilized banter...it's a no-brainer to hang out here..unless of course you don't like being around old farts... :insane:

That's it! I knew that smell was familiar, but I just couldn't place it.

funny, I was poking around here trying to get the lay of the land. Hoping things had maybe changed so I could poke my toe in again and I guess they really haven't. I just looked at the moderation forum and it looks like truly nothing has changed. They've just escalated.

Good to see you buddy! :hi:

Good to see you buddy! :hi:

:hi:

Perhaps FFBs suspension resulted in him channeling the time he was spending here into other areas of his life, such as his law practice, wife/family, Fantasty Football season, and other worthwhile and enjoyable pursuits, and he's simply chosen to continue focusing on those things rather than spend 3 or 4 hours a day reading and posting on an Internet comic book message board... hm(shrug)

Hey Rob! :hi: Great to see you here again!

Perhaps FFBs suspension resulted in him channeling the time he was spending here into other areas of his life, such as his law practice, wife/family, Fantasty Football season, and other worthwhile and enjoyable pursuits, and he's simply chosen to continue focusing on those things rather than spend 3 or 4 hours a day reading and posting on an Internet comic book message board... hm(shrug)
Nah. I'm pretty sure he's been involved in many nefarious activities.

Keep in mind that since he's been gone Britney lost her kids.

Nah. I'm pretty sure he's been involved in many nefarious activities.

Keep in mind that since he's been gone Britney lost her kids.

Well, nefarious activities can certainly be worthwhile and enjoyable! :devil::grin:

Has anyone checked the Fantasy Football Chat boards?

I started out 3 -0, and then went on my 10 day vacation, could not make changes, and have lost 2 in a row

rick

Has anyone checked the Fantasy Football Chat boards?

I started out 3 -0, and then went on my 10 day vacation, could not make changes, and have lost 2 in a row

rick

Gator,

Could you be anymore of geeK? Come on man, I have a rep to live up to, I can't hang with you if you keep wrecking your reprutation.