• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DC 100 PAGE SUPERS PECTACULAR #5 "Love Stories"

7 posts in this topic

I'd give it a 5.0.

Just out of curiosity, I just sold a "raw" complete run of DC-4 to DC-22 for $500.

The DC-4, DC-5 and DC-6 were low-grade with the rest being mid to high grade.

Do you figure $500 was a good deal on my part or on the buyer's part?

Or does that sound about the right value?

Tuff to say without knowing the exact grades.The 4,5,6, are the tuffest to find and the Highest priced, I have found the Superspectacular number 10 to be really hard at times to find and very undervalued. I recently sold a pretty poor copy of #5 for 75.00 . The first three issues generally sell for above guide and the rest go for a little below guide in the low to upper middle grades. From the info you have given I am guessing you did slightly the better.

The 100 page spectaculars I think need a price bump up. They can be really tuff in the upper grades. Just try to find #4 above fine, with that black cover it is a nightmare. And the #5 was never collected and stored properly.

Incidentally I paid 200.00 for the comic in the scan above and was happy to do so.