• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Experiment results: at what temperature will a CGC holder deform?

166 posts in this topic

And when DyetheSafeGuy asked..."If you are a serious collector, why wouldn't you want to put comics worth tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in a safe? Can't see why you wouldn't?"...this indicated to me that you did a lousy job in voicing our specific concerns to him.

That's odd...this indicates to me a collector of comics might be interested in putting some comics in a safe. I didn't get any any of the inference that Kenny is a lousy explainer. But Sho' Nuff, I could just not be as good of a "read between the lines" guy as you. But, like you, I am at a loss as to why Kenny would ever want to go out of his way to talk to others here on the boards and get their viewpoint. They might turn out to be a mess head like you. It is much better to just slam them!

If you can't get why someone might not want to put their comics in a safe, then you obviously haven't been paying attention. Either that, or you read the forums with your head shoved up your *spoon*. And sorry, but they don't pay me enough in here to explain painfully obvious details to the simple minded. By the way...you two make a cute couple.

And when DyetheSafeGuy asked..."If you are a serious collector, why wouldn't you want to put comics worth tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in a safe? Can't see why you wouldn't?"...this indicated to me that you did a lousy job in voicing our specific concerns to him.

That's odd...this indicates to me a collector of comics might be interested in putting some comics in a safe. I didn't get any any of the inference that Kenny is a lousy explainer. But Sho' Nuff, I could just not be as good of a "read between the lines" guy as you. But, like you, I am at a loss as to why Kenny would ever want to go out of his way to talk to others here on the boards and get their viewpoint. They might turn out to be a mess head like you. It is much better to just slam them!

If you can't get why someone might not want to put their comics in a safe, then you obviously haven't been paying attention. Either that, or you just read the forums with your head shoved up your *spoon*. And sorry, but they don't pay me enough in here to explain in detail to the colossally stupid. By the way...you two make a cute couple.

Not every safe is unsafe. I want to put my books in a safe safe. I would think that a safe safe would be a great way to safely store my books. Not hard to understand, is it.

Oh, it is for you?

insufficiently_thoughtful_person...

If you can't get why someone might not want to put their comics in a safe, then you obviously haven't been paying attention. Either that, or you just read the forums with your head shoved up your *spoon*. And sorry, but they don't pay me enough in here to explain in detail to the colossally stupid. By the way...you two make a cute couple.

Not every safe is unsafe. I want to put my books in a safe safe. I would think that a safe safe would be a great way to safely store my books. Not hard to understand, is it.

Oh, it is for you?

Sure thing. Just point us directly to which safe is the safe safe for comics...and tell us how you know it's a safe safe. We'll be waiting.

Dip*spoon*...

If you can't get why someone might not want to put their comics in a safe, then you obviously haven't been paying attention. Either that, or you read the forums with your head shoved up your *spoon*. And sorry, but they don't pay me enough in here to explain painfully obvious details to the simple minded. By the way...you two make a cute couple.

Richard! You didn't tell me you and Kenny were a couple. How could you! :cry:

Oh, it is for you?

Sure thing. Just point us directly to which safe is the safe safe for comics...and tell us how you know it's a safe safe. We'll be waiting.

Dip*spoon*

Well, that is what I would hope would come from some constructive conversation...

:censored:head

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Well, that is what I would hope would come from some constructive conversation...

We've already had it. Several safes have already been recommended for comics by the safe salesman. Pick one out and put your fat money where your fat mouth is.

Dumb*spoon*

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

We've already had it. Several safes have already been recommended for comics by the safe salesman. Pick one out and put your fat money where your fat mouth is.

Dumb*spoon*

But because the Dyesafeguy spoke about his here, they couldn't possibly be safe according to you. Why is that?

Is it because you are a :censored: sucker?

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Dumb*spoon*

But because the Dyesafeguy spoke about his here, they couldn't possibly be safe according to you. Why is that?

Who said they weren't safe? Now...which one did you buy? Be sure to post a scan of it with your comics packed safely inside once you get it.

You colossal :censored:hole.

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Dumb*spoon*

Just store them in the oven. :grin:

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Dumb*spoon*

Just store them in the oven. :grin:

Careful. We wouldn't want Ze and Bedrock jumping out of bed and racing for the phone to call an oven salesman.

Careful. We wouldn't want Ze and Bedrock jumping out of bed and racing for the phone to call an oven salesman.
My post wasn't directed at Kenny or Richard. I was just trying to lighten things up a bit.

Hey Mike,

I don't believe anyone is appreciating any humor at the moment. :eek:

I am. lol

You Sir, are laughing alone.

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera...”Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera...”Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Dumb*spoon*

Who said they weren't safe? Now...which one did you buy? Be sure to post a scan of it with your comics packed safely inside once you get it.

And please...don't be trying any of the pet names you have for Kenny out on me...you colossal :censored:hole.

Sounds like you are jealous that others might have books worthy of a safe.

Sorry that you aren't so fortunate, maybe some day. If you weren't such a little :censored: I would try and help you out.

Oh, it is for you?

Dip*spoon*

Dumb*spoon*

And please...don't be trying any of the pet names you have for Kenny out on me...you colossal :censored:hole.

Sounds like you are jealous that others might have books worthy of a safe.

Sorry that you aren't so fortunate, maybe some day. If you weren't such a little :censored: I would try and help you out.

Correct. I don't have anything cheap enough that I'd chance storing in a safe. But thanks for offering to help me out. Unfortunately, I refuse to buy books from jack*spoons* like yourself.

Yep, and Sho'Nuff is the result of that tawdry union....

Yep, and Sho'Nuff is the result of that tawdry union....

You slept with Kenny and named your offspring after me? I guess that makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever posted.