• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk King-size Special by Steranko

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone loves this comic cover?!

Imo is one of the best Hulk covers since the old days...and i just love Steranko art,lol.

Is this issue consider the nº1 of the annuals or is it a "silver age one-shot"?

Is it a difficult comic to hunt down? How much do you think it's worth on a VF- grade?

Regards, Pedro.

I sold a raw VF Hulk Spcl #1 on eBay for about $70 during the run up to the Hulk movie. thumbsup2.gif

Wasn't this a tough issue to sell 2 or 3 years ago? Just something I heard...2 or 3 years ago. So getting $70 for a raw VF is awesome.

It's one of the all time best covers ever.....and the value of the book has dropped slightly. I picked up a 9.4 for 550 back about a year and half ago, but you can probably get a 9.4 for 300-450 range....Ideal Collectibles and Metropolis have 9.4s for sale, but they want 550 each. I think you can get it cheaper than that. There's alway one on Ebay that is at least a 9.2 or better....

I would like to know who has the orginal cover confused-smiley-013.gif