• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Walking Dead panel pages

9 posts in this topic

I plan on throwing these on feebay in a day or two and wanted to see if anyone was interested. I'm willing to cut a deal if someone wants multiple pages. All are 11 x 17, not "midget pages". I'm looking at another big purchase and will consider offers on other stuff in my gallery (not the Omnibus cover). Thanks everyone. (thumbs u

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=44765

Wow George, you have some fantastic Walking Dead pages! I saw the Omnibus cover in person (when Mike Shuley had it) and was really blown away. Sorry I don't have much to add (or buy - low pockets) but wanted to fawn a bit :P

Best of luck with the sales,

-Bob

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm to that point where I want to sustain my OA habit without sinking more money in. I just got my wife pregnant while on leave and need to save my paychecks (but spending money from selling OA/comic books is still justifiable). :)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm to that point where I want to sustain my OA habit without sinking more money in. I just got my wife pregnant while on leave and need to save my paychecks (but spending money from selling OA/comic books is still justifiable). :)

As you know, that's the way things work in my house as well George :grin:

Congrats again on the child, it was great news to hear!!

prices?

Pirate,

Just PM me with what you're interested in. I don't think it's against the rules to ask for offers in this forum and I really don't want to list prices for every piece of art. I'm a fair guy and am pretty much just trying to get what I paid for most pieces. Thanks (thumbs u