• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does CGC ever turn down grading of any of the BIG $$$$$ books?

30 posts in this topic

It is just plain wrong. :sumo:

:baiting:Well in that case, just mail it to me...cause on that one,it is REALLY just preservation..;) ( I have a roll of archival tape and a pair of nail scissors and I am NOT afraid to use them...(the scissors are for the tape, not the poor comic)

Just like bandaids for your kids..;)

:baiting:Well in that case, just mail it to me...cause on that one,it is REALLY just preservation..;) ( I have a roll of archival tape and a pair of nail scissors and I am NOT afraid to use them...(the scissors are for the tape, not the poor comic)

Since you type with colored letters, I will let you do whatever you want. :luhv:

I think if a book is brittle they will turn it away no matter what book it is. Besides if a book is to the point of being brittle it is no longer $$$$$ anyways. Sorry, but I do not have specific examples. But I imagine neither the owner, nor CGC wants loose pieces floating around inside the innerwell.

Some books should just never be slabbed, period.

Ze-

this reminded me of a book I resubmitted a while back for Signature Series:

TalesofSuspense63cgcss.jpg

IMGP0414.jpg

(shrug)

What does SCS stand for? (shrug)

What?!?!? Does this mean the world is not universally aware of SCS and other pressing issues in comics today??

What?!?!? Has anyone claimed they were?

Yes. That point was the crux of many an argument in the Great Pressing Debates, but thx for playing, Sal! M'kay?

Since you type with colored letters, I will let you do whatever you want. :luhv:

You will???

You will???

mmm....pink :banana:

You will???

You don't count. You have a d*ck.

hope you never get your tools mixed up.

would hate to see your kids after some scissor and archival tape tlc.