• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More comics should be added to sets...

21 posts in this topic

For example - the Werewolf by night set includes the Marvel Spotlight appearances AND even Giant-Size Werewolf issues...

So shouldnt Marvel Super-Heroes 12 be added to the Capt Marvel set?

Also - recently I wanted to have a slot added to a set and was told that since it was a promotional comic it would not be added - but then there are already SEVERAL promo comics in the set already>!>! whats up with that?

We need a Marvel Doc Savage set - and in the VERY least Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 should be added to the Moon Knight Set.

a Marc Spector Moon Knight should be added

and Lastly - Why not a set based on COVER APPEARANCES of my fav villain - Dr Doom... now that would be a cool set!!!

I have added all of the books you requested, please use the Official "Please Add These Sets" thread to request new sets or additions to existing sets.

Dang, maybe I need to have Darkness do all my requests for additions since he gets pronto service. :baiting:

:jokealert:

I'm still waiting on the request I made about adding Captain Savage and His Leatherneck Raiders to the Marvel 1968 series Starters set. :popcorn:

:foryou:

I have added all of the books you requested, please use the Official "Please Add These Sets" thread to request new sets or additions to existing sets.

Dang, maybe I need to have Darkness do all my requests for additions since he gets pronto service. :baiting:

:jokealert:

I'm still waiting on the request I made about adding Captain Savage and His Leatherneck Raiders to the Marvel 1968 series Starters set. :popcorn:

:foryou:

You don't know the power of the darkness side.

• Administrator

Sorry, I must have missed your request..

:sorry:

I have been scouring the "Please Add These Sets" thread for individual issue additions and trying to add all of the realistic requests ;) I will add this today! :headbang:

Also, as I know that a bunch of requests will now be added to this thread :makepoint: please be patient with me and try to keep them within reason :foryou: (plus I can't create brand-new sets...yet)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to make a request about a registry set that's already been added to the registry, but here goes anyway. Thank You Architect, For adding The Transformers INFILTRATION reg set. Now I would like to request that the INFILTRATION set be upgraded to include IDW's Transformers Prelude to INFILTRATION #0, plus all variant issues, and also upgrade issues 1 thru 6 to include every variant issue for the entire run. Thank You.

Please, please, please update this set (IDW Transformers: INFILTRATION), because I've hunted down all of the incentive, and con RRP'S, and gotten them all graded and would love to add them all to My curent set... I take great pride in showing off all the hard work I've put in to this endeavor, help Me bring it to full fruition!

Amazing Spiderman NN (All Detergent Giveaway) Gemma was kind enough to take it to the powers that be to add it to the Marvel Bronze First Set -

With all the 9.8s SNE is dumping into the market it won't be too many points. :baiting:

Amazing Spiderman NN (All Detergent Giveaway) Gemma was kind enough to take it to the powers that be to add it to the Marvel Bronze First Set -

With all the 9.8s SNE is dumping into the market it won't be too many points. :baiting:

Well, I wish they'd dump one more, cause I've been outbid on the two they've offered so far. :pullhair:

Oh, and I agree that it deserved to be added to the BA 1st set. :applause:

• Administrator

I have expanded the Green Lantern: Rebirth, Walking Dead and Punisher Max (2004) sets.

I also added Werewolf by Night #32&33 to the Moon Knight set.

More improvements/expansions are in the works......

Well, I wish they'd dump one more, cause I've been outbid on the two they've offered so far. :pullhair:

Oh, and I agree that it deserved to be added to the BA 1st set. :applause:

Well, what do you know...they've dumped one more. :D

Only bad thing is the centering isn't as nice as the previous one. :(

For example - the Werewolf by night set includes the Marvel Spotlight appearances AND even Giant-Size Werewolf issues...

So shouldnt Marvel Super-Heroes 12 be added to the Capt Marvel set?

Also - recently I wanted to have a slot added to a set and was told that since it was a promotional comic it would not be added - but then there are already SEVERAL promo comics in the set already>!>! whats up with that?

We need a Marvel Doc Savage set - and in the VERY least Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 should be added to the Moon Knight Set.

a Marc Spector Moon Knight should be added

and Lastly - Why not a set based on COVER APPEARANCES of my fav villain - Dr Doom... now that would be a cool set!!!

I kinda feel in the minority about adding comics from other series to a set(i.e. Moon Knight). I'm the kinda person who likes a straight set (for example Moon Knight 1-38) and that's it, no other books from any other series. I kinda feel that adding all the extra books dilutes a series set. Also, if you add those books from Werewolf By Night and Marvel Spotlight, you're going to have to add his appearances from Defenders and all the other appearances that came out before his series. Now, maybe we can all be happy by having a Moon Knight set that covers all his appearances and separate series sets like a straight 1980 1-38 set. I not picking on the Moon Knight set, I am just using it as an example. I now that I am going to get hazed by many people here, but I just want to voice my opinion and I want to know what everyone thinks.