• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is There a "Looking for a Specific Date Stamp" Thread?

106 posts in this topic

Be kind of a neat theme for the VCC one time? People go through, pull out date stamp books and offer them up to other boardies? A theme of sorts???

:news:insufficiently_thoughtful_person :news:doh!

Your opinion will be given to you when needed :sumo:

:wishluck:

PMs about being your Aunt Ethel's birthday and you want it for 10% Guide

My Aunt Ethel was born when FF 1 came out so sell it to me for 10% of guide please?

:foryou:

Be kind of a neat theme for the VCC one time? People go through, pull out date stamp books and offer them up to other boardies? A theme of sorts???

I would think you would be interested in having a book with your birth date on it, as it is probably the only day you smile or have a positive thought each year doh! I am sure it is fleeting after breakfast, but still... (shrug)

I would think you would be interested in having a book with your birth date on it, as it is probably the only day you smile or have a positive thought each year doh! I am sure it is fleeting after breakfast, but still... (shrug)

I laughed when you had to goto the airport in chicago without your onsite books.