• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is There a "Looking for a Specific Date Stamp" Thread?

106 posts in this topic

Take him seriously, MK. Very seriously!

:hi: A link to the GR database has been added to my sig.

:cool:

BTW....I was able to read, but not comment on your reputation-changing sale of your X-Men books.

Ultimately, you should collect whatever the hell you want! I thought it was a gutsy move. You're too young to be locked into one narrow collecting segment.

Take him seriously, MK. Very seriously!

:hi: A link to the GR database has been added to my sig.

:cool:

BTW....I was able to read, but not comment on your reputation-changing sale of your X-Men books.

Ultimately, you should collect whatever the hell you want! I thought it was a gutsy move. You're too young to be locked into one narrow collecting segment.

Thank you very much, Brad... maybe one day I can add a sweet GR to my collection

I was going through a box of mid-grade SA that I'll potentially be selling in the future, and a few of them had date stamps. I saw stuff like "May 1, 1967, Mar 3, 1969, etc." and remember Donut posting that he was looking for a comic with his/his wife's birth date on it.

Is there any other thread like that, or is anyone else looking?

Thanks for asking, JC! (thumbs u

Now that you mention it, it would be cool to own a book with my B-day stamp...that would be June 22, 1965

Anyone have a book with that stamp? (preferably Marvel) :wishluck:

You're too young to be locked into one narrow collecting segment.

(shrug)

He switched one narrow collecting segment for an even narrower collecting segment.

Yeah, but it has more investment potential. :-)