• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mmmm...are these the same books?

107 posts in this topic

confused-smiley-013.gif Another 9.8 copy? Must be pretty common in his parts! tonofbricks.gif

Actually, the seller ended his auction early last time. So it's not "another one," it's the same one, relisted.

I was one of the few guys here who argued that it probably wasn't the same book (because I saw some striking differences, and because CGG wrote and stated they graded the book on 9/3/03, before the auction for the second book even ended), but the tiny mark on the Seed Ad on the back cover is an uncanny correlation.

confused-smiley-013.gif Another 9.8 copy? Must be pretty common in his parts! tonofbricks.gif

Actually, the seller ended his auction early last time. So it's not "another one," it's the same one, relisted.

I was one of the few guys here who argued that it probably wasn't the same book (because I saw some striking differences, and because CGG wrote and stated they graded the book on 9/3/03, before the auction for the second book even ended), but the tiny mark on the Seed Ad on the back cover is an uncanny correlation.

Nope...this one has a different cut. I've saved the pics from the last auction. 893naughty-thumb.gif