• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smallville

33 posts in this topic

Did anyone catch smallville last night? The episode started off rather chilly but once Kara showed up in her tiny two-piece bathing suit and paraded around throughout most the episode things warmed up rather quickly! :o

West

Apparently the CW writers don't understand the meaning of 'cryogenically frozen'.

And I really don't think Kara's all that.

She should eat a cheeseburger. Maybe then a strong wind won't knock her over.

She's hot :luhv:

doh!

She looks like Baby Spice's love child. lol

lol there is a resemblance.

Someone posted a thread a few weeks back with pics of the Smallville Kara. Didn't think that she was all that. After seeing her on last night's episode, I think they were just bad pics. She's pretty smokin'.

Is Smallville actually any good? Only ever saw the pilot.

It's actually very entertaining. The first 3 seasons were very well done (albiet a little cheesy). I thought that it was very much like a super-extended version of the first half of the first Spidey movie.

There were a few stinkers in the mix, but all-in-all pretty decent.

Someone posted a thread a few weeks back with pics of the Smallville Kara. Didn't think that she was all that. After seeing her on last night's episode, I think they were just bad pics. She's pretty smokin'.

It's the role, and although she's really not that hot, you *see* her as Kara (check out the posts here) and not Laura Vandervoort, thereby pushing all your adolescent nerd-fantasies onto her.

If she walked around the pool on The OC, I doubt anyone would notice.

It's the role, and although she's really not that hot, you *see* her as Kara (check out the posts here) and not Laura Vandervoort, thereby pushing all your adolescent nerd-fantasies onto her.

lol You're such an arsehole. :applause:

Is Smallville actually any good? Only ever saw the pilot.

Smallville Rocks! :headbang: And Kara is sooooo Hottttt :cloud9: My wife just ignores me when I watch it but she did notice Supergirl last night. She said there's hope yet for the show.

So, I wonder if this is the new formula for the show?

Add a new hot chick to the cast each season to keep fanboys watching, since they can't seem to move Clark or the story along much. (shrug)

I still rememeber the buddy who got me into the show being excited at the beginning of the second season claiming he was sure it would be the one where Clark flies! lol

It seems like there will end up being "face time" issues with 4 main ladies competing now for it.

Like any decent TV show, there's varying degrees of quality. I'd say one third of the shows are excellent, another third are good and the rest are just treading water.For some reason I suspect that they are phasing out Chloe and she's one of my favorite characters.

Like any decent TV show, there's varying degrees of quality. I'd say one third of the shows are excellent, another third are good and the rest are just treading water.For some reason I suspect that they are phasing out Chloe and she's one of my favorite characters.

I've often wondered if she was originally meant to be phased out a long time ago, but her popularity with the viewers has extended her life on the show.

I remember hearing that Lional Luther got extended for this same reason.

Sometimes a character simply excedes expectations and they roll with it.

Think Fonzie from Happy Days.

I've often wondered if she was originally meant to be phased out a long time ago, but her popularity with the viewers has extended her life on the show.

I remember hearing that Lional Luther got extended for this same reason.

Sometimes a character simply excedes expectations and they roll with it.

Think Fonzie from Happy Days.

I'm pretty sure Lionel Luthor is on Broadway...or was...

Kara is cute, always liked the Supergirl character, but they need a few more men now..;)