• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smallville

33 posts in this topic

People are too fast to pick out flaws. The girl looks better than most of our wives and girlfriends :shrug:

You're the one that said that!

(The rest of us just think it....you'll learn as you get older ;))

People are too fast to pick out flaws. The girl looks better than most of our wives and girlfriends :shrug:

There's an old producer's saying that goes something like:

"I didn't say I wanted *ugly*, I said get me *TV ugly*".

You know how it is. When comparing TV/Movie stars, we set them up against other hotties in the industry (who are all out of our non-fantasy reach).

It's kind of like the Miss America pageant. Sure they are all pretty hot, but then we start comparing tem against the girls in their field and thus begin to pick apart the lesser ones.

You know how it is. When comparing TV/Movie stars, we set them up against other hotties in the industry (who are all out of our non-fantasy reach).

It's kind of like the Miss America pageant. Sure they are all pretty hot, but then we start comparing tem against the girls in their field and thus begin to pick apart the lesser ones.

True that (thumbs u

So, I wonder if this is the new formula for the show?

Add a new hot chick to the cast each season to keep fanboys watching, since they can't seem to move Clark or the story along much. (shrug)

I still rememeber the buddy who got me into the show being excited at the beginning of the second season claiming he was sure it would be the one where Clark flies! lol

It seems like there will end up being "face time" issues with 4 main ladies competing now for it.

I take it you don't watch the show very often. :baiting: As far as moving Clark along, they introduced the Justice League last season, in previous seasonsthey had Braniac, and now He's going off for his training at the Fortress of solitude. Plus Lois is now a reporter at the Daily Planet.

Now you know the reason Clark doesn't fly is because of copyrights with the movie producers and DC.

But the show is better than some of the others.

Just my 2c

I like the show myself. It's either Smallville or some stupid reality tv show where the nappy chick gets some dudes name tattooed on the back of her neck and then claims he's an individual_without_enough_empathy when she gets dumped.

Hypothetically... :whistle:

Laura Vandervoort has a Charlize Theron/Eliza Dushku similarity... but I think her makeup is a bit harsh on the promo photos and on the show. She looked much more natural at San Diego. (She's not really smiling in the promo photos.)

http://www.popoholic.com/2007/07/31/laura-vandervoort-smallvilles-supergirl/