• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

39. All Top Comics #8 - O.K., I will admit that the surrounding art work is lackluster, but I had to include this book in my top 50 since Rulah looks absolutely gorgeous. Another Kamen cover here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

34. Baffling Mysteries #7 - IMO this is a very underrarted GGA cover. It's definitely my favorite from the horror genre. It's simple yet beautiful. Again, does anyone know who the artist is?

33. Fight Comics #78 - This by far my favorite Fight Comics jungle themed cover. Maurice Whitman is way underrated as far as GGA is concerned. The colors and detail mesh really well here...........not to mention her uhm,.......backside.

great stuff. One of my favorites is Weird Fantasy #15. It crosses many categories; good girl, sci-fi and horror!

West

ps... don't forget to add My Life #4, Wonder Comics #11 and Sunny #11 to the list! :grin: