• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F.S. Flash 105 and 106 !!!! Major Key Books Sold to MRSCHOMBURG!!! Thanks!

28 posts in this topic

Pretty book!!! 230.00 shipped priority and insured anywhere in the states. Pay-Pal please.

First :takeit: gets it!

scan0009.jpg

scan0029-1.jpg

How about this???? #105 Detached centerfold and 3 inch tear on BC complete. Overstreet says in this condition 465.00 Price way below overstreet. Just try and get one complete in this condition anywhere near this price. You are getting a steal.One of the major Silver Age keys...First Flash in his own mag in the silver age.

#106 2ND Flash in his own series and first gorilla Grodd! spine split 1 1/2 inche.

330.00 FOR BOTH!!!!! shipped priority and insured in the states. First :takeit: gets it!!

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0031-1.jpg

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0033-1.jpg

Ok Folks One just sold on Ebay tonight Amazing Spiderman 100 N.M raw for 465.00 This copy is as good or better condition. I am giving a fantastic deal here. Some one needs to snag this. I will be taking it down in the morning if It does not sell. Thanks all Hope someone here on the boards wants it!!

Last chance folks If this doesnt sell at this price I will take it down.. Dont say I didnt warn you!!! Try and find one complete in this condition anywhere near this price. Ok enough hardsell adios!!!

Possibly I bought it originally just because of the importance of the issue. But It holds no sentimental value to me outside of that. If it does go on the Bay it will not be at the price listed here. I am pretty amazed this has not been snagged. It is complete and n/m is like 17,000 and good condition is 465.00 This issue usually gets guide or a little better. Oh well> (shrug)

Possibly I bought it originally just because of the importance of the issue. But It holds no sentimental value to me outside of that. If it does go on the Bay it will not be at the price listed here. I am pretty amazed this has not been snagged. It is complete and n/m is like 17,000 and good condition is 465.00 This issue usually gets guide or a little better. Oh well> (shrug)

I'll take the Flash 105/106 for $300.00 even pay pal now, if you want! Let me know

Paul