• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F.S. Flash 105 and 106 !!!! Major Key Books Sold to MRSCHOMBURG!!! Thanks!

28 posts in this topic

Thanks Snitzer! Lthough I usually dont wear clothes....Check my "AVATAR". I would consider Trades as well. I am trying to complete my Weird War bronze collection and my "Neal Adams every darn thing he ever did be it any genre any publisher whatever cause I have a serious Man Crush on the guy run"

Possibly I bought it originally just because of the importance of the issue. But It holds no sentimental value to me outside of that. If it does go on the Bay it will not be at the price listed here. I am pretty amazed this has not been snagged. It is complete and n/m is like 17,000 and good condition is 465.00 This issue usually gets guide or a little better. Oh well> (shrug)

I'll take the Flash 105/106 for $300.00 even pay pal now, if you want! Let me know

Paul

Good snag.

If you want to add to that low grade Flash collection PM me. :D

(Normally I wouldn't jump someone else's sales thread but he sold all his items! :headbang: )

Another potential buyer for the Showcase 4 that can't even contain the Flash.....
lol I wish there was a way to track down the person that cut that out of the cover. It would make a fun story to find out who they are, what they're doing now, and why they removed Flash from the cover!

I still remember that my brother and I cut out the "E" from this book to use for mock up of artwork for a project for a youth group almost 40 years ago.

I imagine that a similar fate befell the Flash from the Showcase 4

jla14.jpg