• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction results

38 posts in this topic

i bought (won? sorry, i don't use that term) the atom #1. now i can upgrade to the 9.4 on pedigree for only 8x what i paid for the 9.2.

Sweet, I am jealous. I like using the term won, when I used to tell my girlfriend about all the things I "won" she would get excited until I told her that winning comes at a price.

Did anyone win any of the Batman books on the Comiclink auction that just finished?

which ones did you pick up/go after?...I was suprised to see my #18 sell so high (Happy, but suprised)

rick

Did anyone win any of the Batman books on the Comiclink auction that just finished?

which ones did you pick up/go after?...I was suprised to see my #18 sell so high (Happy, but suprised)

rick

having bought the run fairly recently, are you in the black overall? A little, a lot? Some pretty good prices in there from what I saw...