• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now . . . Grade My "B" Copy

"B" Copy  

123 members have voted

1. 1. "B" Copy

33 posts in this topic

Really what am I missing...this one looks better than the other one...?

(Hey Divad...I know you're a music fan...are you a PJ Harvey fan by any chance? Saw her at the Orpheum Monday nite downtown LA...unbelieveably fantastic one-woman show...she played about 10 instruments including piano for the first time...her last guitar she used was a fire-engine red Gibson of at present unknown vintage (I'll have to look it up)...but very cool and a GREAT SHOW! Her only US show along with NY last week...) Tom

Really what am I missing...this one looks better than the other one...?

I'm hoping the Boys in Sarasota feel the same way . . . :wishluck:

(Hey Divad...I know you're a music fan...are you a PJ Harvey fan by any chance? Saw her at the Orpheum Monday nite downtown LA...unbelievably fantastic one-woman show...she played about 10 instruments including piano for the first time...her last guitar she used was a fire-engine red Gibson of at present unknown vintage (I'll have to look it up)...but very cool and a GREAT SHOW! Her only US show along with NY last week...) Tom

Absolutely LOVE PJ :luhv: She is one talented musician - sounds like a great show! :applause:

8.0 Divad you didnt take the A COPY and crunch the upper Right corner turning it into this B -COPY just to make your point did you? hm

If so ,Man you got some stones!!!! :headbang:

:jokealert:

I'm tempted at an 8.5 , ..but while that range seems obvious ,...I'm going to go out there and say CGC doesent see that right upper corner as "Divadly" ,....er ,...I mean "Vividly " as the rest of us .............BH..........

8.0 Divad you didnt take the A COPY and crunch the upper Right corner turning it into this B -COPY just to make your point did you? hm

If so ,Man you got some stones!!!! :headbang:

Actually that URFC is really light and not a significant issue for the grade of this book. The scan significantly over-emphasizes defects on this jet-black cover. :grin:

Oh yeah, I DO got stones . . . lol

it looks almost as nice as the "A" copy to me. has the same 2 spine nicks (maybe a bit lighter) and the slight business on the URC and along the right edge where the fog begins.

but the BC is whiter and cleaner, so i'll go with a 9.0 on this one.............. (thumbs u