• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the CGC grade: Detective Eye #2, 1940 Centaur!

27 posts in this topic

Here's a slow pitch right down the plate for y'all... :grin:

Guess the grade! Qualified grade (centerfold missing), green label. Nice colors. Note the inch spine split ULC. Off-white pages, no other label notes.

:whistle:

teceyefront.jpg

teceyeback.jpg

Guess the grade! Qualified grade (centerfold missing), green label. Nice colors. Note the inch spine split ULC. Off-white pages, no other label notes.

I guess that the real question is, "Is the Qualified Label enough of a qualifier for something as significant as a missing wrap?"

I mean, it's not just like some little Marvel Value Stamp or coupon has been cut out of a non-story page . . . :grin: Presumedly, you're missing at a minimum, two pages of story art, and maybe even four hm

I guess that the real question is, "Is the Qualified Label enough of a qualifier for something as significant as a missing wrap?"

I mean, it's not just like some little Marvel Value Stamp or coupon has been cut out of a non-story page . . . :grin: Presumedly, you're missing at a minimum, two pages of story art, and maybe even four hm

Your forgetting the infamous AF 15 that was missing everything inside but the Spider-Man story. What did it get? 6.0...6.5?

4.0 for me. Big spine split, big crease, some of the paper missing in the lower left corner....can't go any higher I wouldn't think.