• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,449 posts in this topic

Yea but I was not SS knowledgeable until after his 1 and only signing :P

Terry did several SS signing. I seem to remember one at baltimore in 2005 and one in new york in 06 he aoslo did one with marshall rogers in minnasota in 05 or 06. These were all SS events. As for the hawthorne show Terry happened to show up and cos was there getting stuff done. He called me and asked if I wanted him to buy some raw books and get them signed. I told him to grab a few. We should be lucky that cosimo even did that. hopefullt terry will do more shows in the future

He was talking about Byrne I think.

(thumbs u

that makes more since

your post makes no SENSE :grin:

Terry did several SS signing. I seem to remember one at baltimore in 2005 and one in new york in 06 he aoslo did one with marshall rogers in minnasota in 05 or 06. These were all SS events. As for the hawthorne show Terry happened to show up and cos was there getting stuff done. He called me and asked if I wanted him to buy some raw books and get them signed. I told him to grab a few. We should be lucky that cosimo even did that. hopefullt terry will do more shows in the future

I hope so :wishluck:

The only s/s copy on census.

Joe Hill s/s SM Unlimited #8

I know the notes do not state it, but I was under the impression that this was Hill's first published comic book work? Or was it just first Marvel?

My thanks to Andrew GAcollectibles for this!

smunlimited8.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

The only s/s copy on census.

Joe Hill s/s SM Unlimited #8

I know the notes do not state it, but I was under the impression that this was Hill's first published comic book work? Or was it just first Marvel?

My thanks to Andrew GAcollectibles for this!

smunlimited8.jpg

This is too cool! Congrats on yet another stand alone beaut!