• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,427 posts in this topic

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

3. Please refrain from posting signed and sketched books as we all know that type of thing is one of a kind, plus there's another thread for that

3a. You may post a SS signed and sketched book if it is the only SS book, or single highest graded SS book.

It does say ONE OF A KIND or lone top census CGC SS books

If it's the only double cover 9.8SS it certainly qualifies for the ONE OF A KIND part? (shrug)

Or maybe I'm wrong as well...

222 other 9.8s with no notation for double covers.

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

3. Please refrain from posting signed and sketched books as we all know that type of thing is one of a kind, plus there's another thread for that

3a. You may post a SS signed and sketched book if it is the only SS book, or single highest graded SS book.

That.

If it's the only double cover 9.8SS it certainly qualifies for the ONE OF A KIND part? (shrug)

Respectfully, you're wrong. :foryou:

New Mutants #98 SS only 9.8 double cover

There's a 9.9 SS :gossip:

Yeah, the rules don't seem to apply in this thread anymore. (shrug)

I would not have bothered to look in here again if I hadn't seen your name.

I'd hate to leave you hangin', Doug. Here's one:

TMNTSpecialEdition1.jpg

Rules. We don't need no stinkin' rules.

(Hope no one was offended by my ST #180. I do try to follow the rules.)

PS...how does one know that a particular double cover is "one of a kind", since the census doesn't indicate that...?

hm

One doesn't.

I'm going to keep posting this until people see how cool it is

Only Jerry Springer SS

Branget / JunkDonkey is god.

:o I see it :applause:

Metallica too,and cool it is!

I have the highest graded Thundercats #0 9.9old label....(not ss my error)

Now how the hell spellcorrect got Mettalica....

Edited by porcupine48

+1

If you go back and read the first post, the "One of a Kind" portion refers to a book being the only SS book of that particular issue on the census. If a book is the only SS book on the census, then it's automatically the top census copy for Signature Series. However, if there are other copies, but your copy is the only one in the highest grade for that issue, then it still qualifies.

In this case, "One of a Kind" specifically excludes sketches, inscriptions, manufacturing defects or a multitude of other things (like double covers) that may make a book unique, but still doesn't make it the lone top census copy. The census dictates what fits in this thread.

I hope that helps.