• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,431 posts in this topic

Lets Get this post back on track.

257670054_o.jpg

How is this one-of-a-kind?

Show me one better and I will take it down. Is there a 9.9 SS of this book floating around?

There's a double-signed CGC 9.8 SS copy of this book - but I don't have a picture, unfortunately.

Lets Get this post back on track.

257670054_o.jpg

How is this one-of-a-kind?

Show me one better and I will take it down. Is there a 9.9 SS of this book floating around?

There's a double-signed CGC 9.8 SS copy of this book - but I don't have a picture, unfortunately.

Pictures are required, otherwise it doesn't count. :sumo:

:baiting:

Who is the third signature? And why Colan? Does ti repritn stories by him?

Cool book, by the way!

I actually don't know why the book was signed by Colan and Thomas, I only asked for the Stan sig, I supposse because the signing events were overlapped, none of my books were to have Colan but, it was so many boooks that my request must have been misunderstood , on the other hand, now that I have the book, I don't mind the other two, I really like me this Italian AF15.. :banana:

Who is the third signature? And why Colan? Does ti repritn stories by him?

Cool book, by the way!

I actually don't know why the book was signed by Colan and Thomas, I only asked for the Stan sig, I supposse because the signing events were overlapped, none of my books were to have Colan but, it was so many boooks that my request must have been misunderstood , on the other hand, now that I have the book, I don't mind the other two, I really like me this Italian AF15.. :banana:

Well :censored: , I hope you're happy. lol

There are no credits in the GCD or ComicBase. I would imagine that the other signers could have contributed, given that it's a foreign book and it's not unusual for foreign publishers to stick parts of various books together. Some of these had Dr. Strange in them as well as Ant-Man.

Regardless, it's a darn cool book!