• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,441 posts in this topic

Only 9.8 on census. A little background, this book was pulled from the printers to hand out at the NYC con back in the 80's. These first ones off the printer were the ones that showed that the light blue plate wasn't printing properly, so the rest of the run was adjusted. There were only 500 copies of this variant made and this is the first one to be graded at 9.8.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles03-1stPrintNYCVariantSS.jpg

Your TMNT registry set is incredible. I'm going through it now.

Thanks! :blush: I hope to add these new books to it in the next week or so. I hope to have all the descriptions up to date in the next month or so.

Now that is awesome! (worship)

Are you going to risk cracking it for Laird one day should he decide to to another Con?

It all depends on the when and where of the signing. As it turns out, I've got PLENTY of books that Laird could sign. I don't know how reasonable it'd be for me to get them all done. lol Of course, that's IF he decides to do another signing. Until then, consider me happy to have this. :)

Only 9.8 on census. A little background, this book was pulled from the printers to hand out at the NYC con back in the 80's. These first ones off the printer were the ones that showed that the light blue plate wasn't printing properly, so the rest of the run was adjusted. There were only 500 copies of this variant made and this is the first one to be graded at 9.8.

Wow.

Baby, you're money.

You're so money, you don't even know it.

Wow.

+Wown